Looking to sell your home?
eLink Realty's Commitment to Sellers:
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
The Selling Process:
- Prepare Your Home For Sale: We will spend as much time as needed to go over the entire property with you, both inside and out. We will make a list of suggestions and recommendations for your home to show it off at its its very best during its time on the market.
- Multiple Listing Service: We will professionally represent your home to the Multiple Listing Association. Your home will be exposed to every agent in the greater Puget Sound area.
- Follow Up: Throughout the duration of your listing, we will follow up with agents from the Multiple Listing Service that have shown your home for their response and to connect with potential buyers.
- Direct Marketing: We will professionally create, produce, and send one or more flyers for your home to every agent in the Multiple Listing Association specializing in your neighborhood, including the top selling agents.
- Digital Photo Advertising: We will produce a album of digital photos that highlight the most positive features of your home. Potential buyers will get a preview of your home to entice them to visit and explore further.
- Web Advertising: Your home will be continuously advertised on multiple real estate sites with a property description and up to 24 photographs.
- E-Mail Marketing: We will target over 700 real estate agents in the area and send them a detailed description of your home and a link to photos on our web site. This is an effective tool as agents watch for our messages.
- Open Houses: We will hold open houses on a regular basis until the property is sold. Open houses will be public whenever possible.
- Newspaper Advertising: On open house weekends, we will advertise your home in the Seattle Times/P-I newspaper Sunday Real Estate Section.
Communication With You:
- We will verbally keep in touch with you at least once a week as work progresses.
- Offers on your home: Upon the presentation of all offers and contracts, we will represent you and work with the buyers' agents to help negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Escrow and Closing: We will handle all follow-up with the sale and keep you informed of all proceedings including: the status of the buyer's mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
Are you interested in selling your home? Fill out the form below to get connected with an agent who will help expertly list and sell your home - your satisfaction is guaranteed.