WELCOME LETTER FROM MANAGEMENT TEAM
First of all, thanks for choosing one of our properties to be your home. As the property management team at eLink Realty, we would like to be the first one to welcome you by providing you with this brief information guide to answer the most common questions you may have about your new home and address any logistics that may arise.
Please take a moment to take a look through this guide, as it will give you all the basic information you will need to get started and settled into your new home. After reading it through, if you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office or your property manager. Someone will be happy to assist you.
eLink Realty is committed to providing friendly and excellent service to all of our owners and tenants. We look forward to working with you.
When is rent due:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late at Noon (12:00 PM) on the 5th. Please note this timeline includes weekends and holidays. Variations may exist for this policy by location, so please consult your rental agreement terms.
How to pay rent:
Five ways to pay your monthly rent:
1. Pay rent online using: this form
2. Deposit a personal check of your monthly rent to our trust account at Chase: 479185964; payable to eLink Realty. Please write the property address and your name on the deposit slip when depositing.
3. Mail in a check/money order/cashier’s check payable to eLink Realty and write the above trust account number and your property address on the check. No cash, please. Your check must be physically received in the office by Noon (12:00 PM) on the 5th. Please address mail to: eLink Realty, 3207 NE 125th Street, Seattle, WA 98125
4. Recurring payments: Use ACH payment method to automatically pay from your account on the 1st of each month. Please download the ACH Authorization form here and email it to email@example.com.
5. Rent can be paid in person during normal business hours at our eLink Realty office.
Place your name, property address and our trust account number on the check, money order or cashier’s check to ensure that you are properly credited with rental payment when mailing in or by a bank transaction.
Review your check, money order or cashier’s check and ensure it has the names of the payer and payee.
Leaving cash or an incomplete check, money order or cashier’s check on the premises is not the management company’s responsibility.
Operational hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The office is closed for lunch from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM every day.
If a rent check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), all charges including NSF, late fees, and posting fees will be charged to you.
• Rental agreement: The duration of your rental agreement is fixed and specified in the document. Any early termination or extension must be discussed with the Property Manager.
• Security deposits: Your security deposit can not be used to pay last month’s rent or any other month’s rent.
• Pets: Animals are only allowed with prior approval of the owner and eLink Realty. A smaller pet, less than 30 pounds, requires a $250 non-refundable fee; a larger pet weighing over 30 pounds requires a $350 non-refundable fee. Upon move-out, the property must be professionally treated for odor and pests and this is the tenant's responsibility.
• Keys: If you lose or lock yourself out of your home during office hours there is a $25 dollar charge to make a copy of our back-up set of keys. After office hours (later then 5:00 PM during the weekday or weekends), there is a minimum $80 dollar fee for an emergency maintenance response.
• Yard & Grounds Maintenance: If you are responsible for maintaining the yard (most of our lease agreements require this), upkeep of flower beds, lawn care and maintain other parts of the yard is expected. Additional care should be taken to keep the grounds clean. Please consult the rental agreement for more details
• Vehicle Parking: Only approved and operational vehicles in designated areas are allowed. Please consult the rental agreement for more details.
• Guests: A guest(s) staying longer than 14 days will require approval by eLink Realty. Consult your rental agreement for more details.
• Noise: You are subject to all laws pertaining to noise. Consult your rental agreement for more details.
• Routine Maintenance: As you become more settled in your new home it is important to manage routine maintenance items. Here are some examples of maintenance items you are responsible for:
- Replacement of light bulbs
- Cleaning or replacement of furnace filters (if applicable)
- Regular yard and lawn maintenance (if applicable)
- Replacement of batteries in smoke detectors and CO detectors
Submitting a maintenance request:
• If a maintenance issue should arise, please complete a maintenance request by submitting a work order online using this form, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your property manager.
• We ask that you submit maintenance requests in writing to avoid confusion and to ensure that we have a clear record of your request. When making a request, be as specific as possible about the problem.
• When preparing your work order please remember to complete the section on how to enter the property. If you need to be present, remember that the maintenance department schedules appointments Monday – Friday, from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
• Tenants are responsible for securing any pets that may be encountered on the visit to the property.
Please contact email@example.com or your property manager with any other questions or concerns.